AMM Frequently Asked Questions

Which State Should I Select When Ordering My Minister Ordination Package?

You will want to order your Minister Ordination Package or other state specific product for the state where the wedding ceremony is taking place. For example, if you live in Texas and the ceremony is taking place in Oklahoma, you will want to select Oklahoma when ordering your Minister Ordination Package.

Officiating Weddings in Nevada

If you plan on officiating a wedding in Nevada, you will also be asked to select the county where the ceremony will be taking place. This is because each county in Nevada has its own minister registration application and procedure and registration in one county only gives you permission to officiate weddings in that county.

Most people who intend on officiating a wedding in Nevada plan to do so in Las Vegas, where they are required to register with the Clark County Clerk. The second most popular wedding destination in Nevada is in Washoe County where Burning Man takes place each year.

When ordering your Nevada Minister Ordination Package make sure to select the county where you plan on officiating the wedding so that you can receive the appropriate government applications.

Other States Requiring Officiant Registration

We work closely with government offices all over the country and are well acquainted with the government applications, required ministerial documentation, and registration procedures. Below are all the states where Officiant Registration is required.


Become a Wedding Officiant with Our Free Online Ordination!