Officiating weddings requires preparation and practice, and asking someone to perform your wedding shouldn’t be done lightly. That’s why you should choose someone who you know, trust, and love to officiate.
Ensure that your officiant has the required credentials when it’s time to perform your wedding. Local governments often ask for proof of ordination and a letter of good standing. Simplify the process with pre-filled government forms and step-by-step instructions on completing government registration.
how it works
Step 1Bride and/or Groom
Order your "Will You Marry Us" gift box, and be sure to select the state where you will be getting married. You can choose to have the gift box shipped to you if you would like to present it in person, or you can opt to ship it directly to your intended officiant. The gift box will contain a card with a unique redemption code for your intended officiant.
Step 2Intended Officiant
Gets ordained on our website! Once they are ordained they can follow the instructions to redeem their unique "Will You Marry Us" code in their profile. And with AMM’s helpful resources, they will be on their way to preparing a personalized ceremony!
wedding officiant training kit
This unique gift will empower your officiant to deliver a ceremony that people will be talking about for years to come. It includes ministry credentials and any required government applications with completion instructions (if applicable), in addition to the industry-leading guidebook on how to perform ceremonies like a pro, Asked to Officiate.
Wedding Ceremony Materials
- • 1 Embroidered AMM Satin Wedding Officiant Stole
- • 1 "Will You Marry Us?" greeting card and navy envelope
- • 1 Copy of Asked to Officiate, a Ceremony Writing and Delivery Guide
- • 1 Copy of our AMM Minister’s Manual
- • 1 Screen Printed Canvas AMM Minister’s Tote Bag
- • 1 Embossed AMM Minister’s Pin, Struck from Jeweler's Metal
- • 2 AMM Embossed Gold Embossed Presidential™ Custom Pens
Credentials and Officiant Licensing Materials
- • 1 Ordination Certificate (sent to your designated officiant)
- • 1 Letter of Good Standing (sent to your designated officiant)
- • 1 Certificate Holder (sent to your designated officiant)
- • Minister Licensing Instructions (sent to your designated officiant, where applicable)
- • Minister Licensing Application Materials (sent to your designated officiant, where applicable)
As Featured On:
"…a genius new way to propose to your officiant!"
- The Knot -
"American Marriage Ministries' "Will You Marry Us" gift package is oh-so-appropriate for couples looking to share the excitement and honor with their officiant."
- Wedding Chicks -
"…the best way to ask someone to officiate your wedding!"
- The Budget Savvy Bride -
"Here's the VIP way to ask your friend to be your wedding officiant (and get ordained!)"
- Offbeat Bride -