The tag is here:
The tag is above

New Hampshire Revised Statutes - Title 63 457:31-a

Secretary of State

The secretary of state may issue a license to an unordained clergy who is a resident of this state and who is a member of and engaged in the service of a religious body which is chartered by the state if he or she presents a certification from that body that he or she is in its service. Said license shall authorize the clergy to solemnize marriage in this state. The fee for such license shall be $5.

1969, 435:2. 1975, 81:1. 2006, 86:2, eff. July 4, 2006.

Back to New Hampshire Marriage Laws

More New Hampshire Marriage Laws

Marriage Laws by State

Professional Wedding Officiant Certification Course

Learn from the Pros to Officiate with Confidence!

Who Will Officiate Your Wedding?

Choose Your Officiant with our "Will You Marry Us?" Gift Package.

Signature Wedding Officiant Package

Our premiere package contains everyting you need to officiate like a pro.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

Checkout the AMM Blog

Stay up-to-date with the latest wedding industry trends.

Sample Wedding Ceremony Scripts

Need inspiration? Check out our free ceremony scripts!

Wedding Officiant Training

Wedding Officiant Training

Everything you need to know to officiate.



Become a Wedding Officiant with Our Free Online Ordination!