The tag is here:
The tag is above

New Hampshire Revised Statutes - Title 63 457:5-a

Petition for Annulment; Orders by Court.

In the event a petition for annulment is filed by the parent or guardian of a minor, as provided in RSA 457:5, the superior court is hereby authorized to make such orders as in the discretion of the court will protect the interest of the minor child, including but not limited to orders directing the minor child to return to its parents or guardian and such orders may be issued ex parte. The party against whom the orders are issued may file a written request with the clerk of the superior court and request a hearing thereon. Such a hearing shall be held no later than 5 days after the request is received by the clerk. The request shall be filed with the clerk of court for the county in which the petition of annulment is filed.

1969, 375:1, eff. Aug. 31, 1969.

Back to New Hampshire Marriage Laws

More New Hampshire Marriage Laws

Marriage Laws by State

Professional Wedding Officiant Certification Course

Learn from the Pros to Officiate with Confidence!

Who Will Officiate Your Wedding?

Choose Your Officiant with our "Will You Marry Us?" Gift Package.

Signature Wedding Officiant Package

Our premiere package contains everyting you need to officiate like a pro.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

Checkout the AMM Blog

Stay up-to-date with the latest wedding industry trends.

Sample Wedding Ceremony Scripts

Need inspiration? Check out our free ceremony scripts!

Wedding Officiant Training

Wedding Officiant Training

Everything you need to know to officiate.



Become a Wedding Officiant with Our Free Online Ordination!