US Marriage Laws

Solemnization of Marriage, Minister Licensing, and other Marriage Related Laws

Each state has a law, or set of laws, authorizing certain people to perform marriage. In all states, ministers or religious representatives are specifically authorized, qualifying AMM Ministers. Use the filter below to find your state's solemnization of marriage law(s).

Read More Marriage Laws