◀ Back to FAQ

Which address should I write on the marriage license?

If the marriage license requests a single address of the officiant, you will use your home address.

If the marriage license specifically asks for the address of the church that ordained the Minister, then you may use our address:

506 2nd Ave
Suite 1008
Seattle, WA 98104

For more information on how to complete a marriage license check out our Completing the Marriage License Page.

◀ Back to FAQ